A Farewell For Now...

21.10.15



























Oh my Goodness.

It has been forever since I have been on this platform – four months to be exact – which is a really long time for me and maybe for you too.

Usually I would sit here and explain how sorry I am for my absence, but won’t because I know you already understand how life gets sometimes. So I’ll spare you from that proverbial lecture. 

However, I do want to tell you something significant about Naturally Jes, both good and bad news.

I’ll tear the Band-Aid off and begin with the bad news: NJ as of today will be no longer.

For the past two years that I have been here, I have met so many wonderful people and I have learnt so much about myself – and about you too! – but let’s face it… NJ has lost its touch. It isn’t me anymore and in the past four months I haven’t updated, I have grown so much as a person. I’ve outgrown my blog. And I know what you may be thinking: “just revamp your blog to suit you?”… and it’s a great suggestion – really, it is – but the truth is … I don’t want to.

So, as of today, Naturally Jes will bid you a farewell.

That being said, I did say there was good news and the good news is: it isn’t the end of Jes (me)!

Despite Naturally Jes being no longer, it doesn’t mean I will be disappearing off of the face of the Internet. I will be around, however it may not be for another few months.

Around the end of January, I will be re-launching a new blog, which is so exciting for me!

A new layout, a new URL, a new everything, but for that to happen, I will need until the end of January to plan and implement everything. So, if you are still interested in hearing what I will be up to in the next year or if you still are interested in Naturally Jes, please do stick around until January and I will be prompting my new blog here on Naturally Jes.

Before I sign out again for another few months, I just want to sincerely thank every single one of you for being there for me, for celebrating with me and just for being there, to be honest.

I love every single one of you and I hope you will join me on my next journey.


I’ll see you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

I love you! ♡

 

Naturally Jes © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger